We are seeking a fully Bilingual (English/Spanish) Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator to join our organization. The Ideal candidate is a creative individual who displays strong graphic design and communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Primary functions of the role include: providing concepts, producing print and online content, updating existing marketing collateral, work on the development of new collateral (online and print) based on arising needs and projects, and other possible tasks assigned.
Working under the guidance of the Marketing Director and upper management (as well as supporting the rest of the Marketing/Commercial team), the candidate will be required to consistently create a diverse range of marketing materials including, but not limited to; advertisements, brochures, branding, web graphics, etc. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and be willing to complete other Communication/Marketing tasks besides Graphic Design.
*Portfolio and graphic design test to be conducted
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and design high-quality creative graphic designs for both digital and print-media with outstanding attention to detail
- Assist in the creation, revision and correction of our annual documents consisting of policies documents, forms, incentives, etc.
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure
- Assist in the fulfillment and distribution of marketing materials
- Prepare interactive presentations using Keynote or PowerPoint with graphics, animations, etc.
- Ensures consistency in design and enforces defined brand standards
- Maintains corporate branding on all printed materials, internally and externally
- Follows through on all projects from start to finish
- Collaborates with marketing management to produce new ideas
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Assist in the preparation of corporate events
- Assist with the organization of webpage updates
- Assist with the organization of company apps
- Assist with the organization of company videos
- Research and filter providers
- Write content for small pieces
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficient in all industry leading software, including Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Understanding of print production workflow
- Knowledge in video editing software preferred but not required
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment with exceptional attention to detail, while balancing varying projects and aggressive deadlines
- Strong organization, time management and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong social media skills
- Must be creative, open-minded and a forward thinker
- Must be detail-oriented and a team-player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written); Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Able to work independently and with a team
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or equivalent marketing and design experience
- 3-5 years of minimum experience in the field required
- Advertising Agency experience a plus
- Proficient with MAC/PC Platforms